Saturday, November 19, 2011

Post Numero Uno

Good day, all! (By "all" I mean the one person who will read this blog... probably just me... So hey!)

I noticed that everyone and their dog (sometimes literally, which worries me) has a blog. Most people post about how awesome their life/school/husband/creative skills are. I am jealous of these people. I have no life/school/husband/creative skills. That isn't entirely true-- I am living and I am a full-time student, so I do have a life and a school. But the point still stands. Everyone posts happiness and good times to their blogs, and I am happy for these people, but there are enough of those blogs. So, I guess I am going to post hilarity (I must warn you, I think I am a lot funnier than I actually am), photos I like, stories I write, and tall tales that I will insist are true. I may even attempt to write some poetry. I apologize ahead of time. Even my limericks are terrible.

For anyone who sticks with me and reads this, thank you! You must be very bored. Or Katherine Thornock. I love you either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment